Thursday, July 3, 2008

Winter Holiday Program


For the two weeks after orientation, the schools have a "winter" holiday.  8 volunteers, including myself, are running a camp at the Marine Primary School in Ocean View from 10am-2pm.  The invitation was extended to the pupils from grades 4-7, but we take anyone who shows up (who doesn't look 16 or older), put a name-tag on them, and split them into 4 groups: sports (soccer or netball), games, crafts, and classroom activities.  
   

I am handball/netball/4-square QUEEN!


Johari and Martha running "night and day."


My all- star netball team.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why is there no mountain biking available for these children?

Anonymous said...

Ms. Terry OMG... I wish I was there. I loved the pictures, but my favorite one was the ocean adventure. It looked to me you had an awesome time. I received your postcard today and thank you i loved it so did my family. Enjoy your time and I cant wait to see you next week!!
Fatima
P.S.- how was the Fish Birani?